Friday, September 14, 2007

Higgin's Stories...

I was being very shady the other night. I pulled my bandanna up and over my mouth so my real identity would not be revealed to Randy, Mary and Abbey ( I never want them to know when I'm being bad) When they asked what I was doing, I told them I was playing cops and robbers. I lied and they believed me! HA!


















While I was doing what I set out to do (you'll see) I heard Abbey coming up the stairs. So I jumped up on Randy's chair and tried to look innocent. Abbey said I looked proud, I don't think I do, do you?


















This is what I did while my people were downstairs. I killed my rabbit. I ripped all the stuffing out of him, and there he lay. Abbey got really mad at me and told me that I wasn't being very nice. But, I had to do it!


















This picture does not show all of the stuffing he ripped out, but if you click the picture, you can see the damage closer.


















When Abbey interrogated me, I got mad at her and started to yell. Here is a picture of me yelling at her. I am so handsome... My people got me another rabbit the other day, little do they know that I am going to do the same thing to the new one that I did to this one!

No comments:

 
eXTReMe Tracker