Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Even though my people will be eating delicious, wonderful food all day, NOT including me, I still am thankful for a few things. For instance:


My toy rabbit. Randy is so much fun to play this with.
My leash. How else could I go on long walks? I love my leash! Not too long, not too short. JUST RIGHT!
TREATS! I only get theses when I'm good, but Milk Bones are my favorite treats in the world! I love the green ones!
Beneful! I love this stuff! It keeps meat on my bones and my tastebuds happy! Three cheers for Beneful!

Those are only just a few of the things I am thankful for. I am also thankful for, the backyard, the front yard, the garbage can (when I feel like being bad, I get in it, but then Randy spanks me), walks, rabbits and squirrels to chase...and so much more! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

The Sisters said...

Hi Mr Higgins,
Our dog Harley says your really cute! (; We will have to come back again to see what you have been up to!

~Holly&Katie~

 
eXTReMe Tracker