Thursday, October 18, 2007

Uggh....

My people went out the other night for Abbey's birthday. Ok, I have no problem with going out for Abbey's birthday, that's fine. Of course, they didn't bring me back anything to eat, and logic tells me that if a dog's people leave the dog home all night , alone to cope with monsters hiding in the closet, etc. they should at least bring that dog home something to eat. Anyway, they couldn't just go and get something to eat, they had to go off and buy these. Now, I get painfully neglected and these dogs, wooden no less, get all the attention. They get to have their pictures taken and everything. So, one day while Mary wasn't looking, I sneaked upstairs and knocked them all over. HA! Take that wooden dogs! Oh boy, I better get off now, Randy is calling me to come upstairs, I'm in BIG trouble.....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Higgens, You can come visit Mr. Riley if you like. I know your people love you dearly they speak of you in the office often.
Mrs. J

 
eXTReMe Tracker