Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Friends...

While my people were away last week, enjoying themselves immensely without me, I got to stay with a few new friends of mine. Butchy Boy, Daniella, and her mom, and how could I forget Rocco, who let me sleep on the couch with him! Thanks Rocco, you're the best! I really had a good time and I hope to go back very soon.
Here is a picture of me and my new friend Daniella, I really like her, she was so sweet to me!
Butchy and I being proud on the couch.
Us again.
I would like to thank Norma for her hospitality to me while I visited. I enjoyed myself very much!

3 comments:

The Capo's said...

Hey Higgens, Well I have to admit, I wasn't too sure in the beginning how this whole thing was going to work out but, you're not too bad. I had a good time. So, you know, um, if you want, come by again. I'll tell Mommy to take care of the details. See ya soon, Butchy Boy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Mr. Higgens,
I want you to come back soon. I had fun. Thank you for the gift, Love, Daniella

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 
eXTReMe Tracker